Fokas, Ε., Bozhilova, D., Vraniali, E., Prasopoulou E. and Chalari, A., (2013), Social Issues in Focus: New Generation Research on a Changing Greece, Athens: KERKYRA Publications SA – Economia Publishing.
An LSE Collection of five papers of postdoc students of the “A.C. Laskaridis Post-Doctoral Fellowship”. The introduction of the current volume is written by Prof. Kevin Featherstone (Eleftherios Venizelos Professor of Contemporary Greek Studies and Professor of European Politics at LSE, Hellenic Observatory Director).
The volume contains the following papers:
- Effie Fokas: “Religious minorities and changing identities in Greece”
- Diana Bozhilova: “Energy Co-Operation in South-East Europe with a particular focus on Greece”
- Effie Vraniali: “To increase empirical knowledge about the situation and dynamics of the new public governance in Greece”
- Elpida Prasopoulou: “The role of ICT innovation for state reform and its imbrications with political institutions”
- Athanasia Chalari: “The social change in current Greece: the contribution of young generation”
For the whole volume, press here.